This DIY kit includes all the parts necessary to build a Listen Up. This kit is a very easy to build and suitable for first-time kit builders. Basic hand tools are required.
The Listen Up is a small passive expander for the Listen modules that provides stereo 1/4″ (6.35mm) jack inputs and outputs. There are four 1/4″ jacks arrange in Left/Right pairs. The Left jack of each pair can be used as a TRS stereo jack if the Right jack is unpatched. The Listen Up connects to one or two Listen modules with the included 3-pin cables.
Note: The Listen Up is a passive expander, it requires either a Listen IO, Listen Four or WAV Recorder module to work. See the manual for more information
- Four 1/4” (6.35mm) jacks arranged in two stereo pairs.
- Each stereo pair can be connected to the same module or to separate modules.
- Each stereo pair (left/right) is bi-directional (input or output).
- Left In and Left Out jacks are TRS stereo if corresponding Right jack is not unpatched.
- Uses no power.
- Connects directly to host module using 3-pin cables.
- Two 3-pin cables included.