1U to 3U Adapter allows you to fit 1U modules in a 3U row.
- A – Intellijel format can fit up to 22hp of 1u modules inside and is 8hp wide.
- B – Pulplogic format can fit up to 22hp of 1u modules inside and is 10hp wide
3U to 1U Adapter allows you to fit 3U modules in a 1U row
- C – Intellijel format can fit up to 4hp of 3u modules inside.
- D – Pulp logic format can fit up to 6hp of 3u modules inside.
- Both formats are 26hp wide
All adaptors are made of PCB material with black solder mask and hasl plating (in other words: black and silver), 1.6mm thick. This is the same style as the Make Noise and other manufacturers that use pcb material panels.
The material can bend a little without any modules installed, but once the modules are in, it becomes solid.
Each adapter comes with 4 screws and 4 nuts. You just need to put the screw at the top and the nut under the adapter, it will hold the module on the adapter one on top of each other (see picture below).