This is the newest ADDAC VCO, the original ADDAC701 oscillator was discontinued a few years back and since then they’ve been wanting to release a more stable version with better pitch tracking – increasing pitch reliability and further minimising the detuning issues of analog VCO’s.
For this new revision ADDAC chose to use the modern version of the CEM3340 IC and have added the triangle-to-sine circuitry of their previous VCO. This new version is extremely stable over 7 octaves.
This oscillator also features a new Mix section which allows mixing of all waveforms controlled by the 3 knobs in the middle of the module.
- Frequency knob with 6 octave range
- Fine Tune knob with 12 semitone range
- Octave switch with 6 octave range
- 1v/octave cv input
- Linear FM cv input with attenuator
- LFO/VCO switch sets overall frequency range
- Soft/Off/Hard Sync switch
- Pulse Width control with initial knob and cv input with attenuator
- SINE, TRIANGLE, SAW and PULSE outputs
- Mix output controlled by 3 knobs SIN/TRI, MIX and SAW/RECT.
- 3.5 cm deep
- 60mA +12V
- 60mA -12V