ALM present a new 84HP wide, 6U eurorack case design with an integrated power supply. The case features all anodised aluminium construction, on/off switch, rubber feet, and a high quality switched powered bus board with 32 keyed headers and 2 Amp maximum supply. This is a simple and compact double-row Eurorack case, perfect for studio or live system.
- Aluminium lightweight 6U 84HP Case with integrated switched power bus.
- Busboard supports up to 32 Modules with a total maximum 2 Amp power load on each rail.
- Provides up to 2 Amp power on both -12V & +12V rails. (2A on -12V and 2A on +12V)
- Requires 12-15v external DC/DC power ‘brick’ with center positive 2.1mm barrel and at least 4 Amp rating.
- M3 threaded fixed mounting strips (no sliding nuts!)
- Supports modules up to 42mm depth (approx 2 stacked pcbs). All ALM modules fit.
Power: +12V 2A / -12V 2A, quoted 100mV ripple noise at max load. No 5V rail.
Size: 84HP / 6U
Max Module Depth: 42mm (Note: This case is not suitable for modules with 3 x PCB depth – eg. Dannysound Timbre & MML Filter, MTM Spring & digital brick – these modules are too deep to fit this case)
MTM Radio Music/Chord Organ and Prok Drums modules will fit in this case
Power connector: 2.1mm center-positive barrel connector requiring at least 4A minimum power brick.