ALM present a new 52HP wide, 6U eurorack case design with an integrated power supply. Comes as an easy to assemble flat-packed kit – just a Phillips screwdriver is needed for assembly. No soldering. Includes printed, easy to follow instructions. The case features all anodised aluminium construction, on/off switch, rubber feet, and a high quality switched powered bus board with 9 keyed headers and a 1 Amp maximum supply. An additional ‘flying bus board’ which adds up to 12 extra connectors is also included. This is a simple and compact single-row Eurorack case, perfect for small, focused systems, taking along on travels, or as a tabletop addition to a larger setup.
- Self assembled aluminium lightweight 6U 52HP Case with integrated switched power bus.
- Busboard supports up to 9 Modules with a total maximum 1 Amp power load on each rail, (
- Additional ‘flying bus board’ is also included that adds up to 12 more connectors if needed.
- Provides up to 1 Amp power on both -12V & +12V rails. (1A on -12V and 1A on +12V)
- Requires 12-15v external DC/DC power ‘brick’ with center positive 2.1mm barrel and at least 2 Amp rating.
- M3 threaded fixed mounting strips (no sliding nuts!)
- Supports modules up to 42mm depth (approx 2 stacked pcbs). All ALM modules fit.
Power: +12V 1A / -12V 1A, quoted 100mV ripple noise at max load. No 5V rail.
Size: 52HP / 6U
Max Module Depth: 42mm (Note: This case is not suitable for modules with 3 x PCB depth – eg. Dannysound Timbre & MML Filter, MTM Spring & digital brick – these modules are too deep to fit this case)
MTM Radio Music/Chord Organ and Prok Drums modules will fit in this case
Power connector: 2.1mm center-positive barrel connector requiring at least 2A minimum power brick.