ALM present a new 84HP wide, 3U eurorack case design with an integrated power supply. Comes as an easy to assemble flat-packed kit – just a Phillips screwdriver is needed for assembly. No soldering. Includes printed, easy to follow instructions with a corresponding step by step video guide. The case features all anodised aluminium construction, on/off switch, rubber feet, and a high quality switched powered bus board with 16 keyed headers and 1 Amp maximum supply. This is a simple and compact single-row Eurorack case, perfect for small, focused systems, taking along on travels, or as a tabletop addition to a larger setup.
- Self assembled aluminium lightweight 3U 84HP Case with integrated switched power bus.
- Busboard supports up to 16 Modules with a total maximum 1 Amp power load.
- Provides 1 Amp on both -12V & +12V rails.
- Includes Required 12-15v external DC/DC power ‘brick’ with center-positive 2.1mm barrel and at least 2 Amp rating
- M3 threaded fixed mounting strips (no sliding nuts!)
- Supports modules up to 42mm depth (approx 2 stacked pcbs).
- Made in England
Power: +12V 1A / -12V 1A, quoted 100mV ripple noise at max load. No 5V rail.
Size: 84HP / 3U / 435 x 134 x 65mm
Max Module Depth: 42mm (Note: This case is not suitable for modules with 3 x PCB depth – eg. MTM Radio Music/Chord Organ, Prok Drums, Dannysound Timbre & MML Filter, MTM Spring & digital brick – these modules are too deep to fit this case)
Power connector: 2.1mm center-positive barrel connector requiring at least 2A minimum power brick.