The Ar Merc’het Brao module is comprised of two filters and two overdrives. As usual with Touellskouarn it has a nice Breton name.
- 2 x Resonant 12 dB slope Filter (High Pass/Low Pass)
- 2 x Classic Overdrives
- Filter Cutoff CV inputs
- Global controls for Cutoff and Resonance
- Stereo and double mono use
- Modular and Guitar friendly
- Anodized & serigraphied 2mm aluminium panel
This is a Eurorack format kit
It can be used with a stereo signal or with two mono signals. The module is modular as well as guitar friendly.
The filters are resonant with a slope of -12dB. A switch allows to switch each filter from LowPass to HighPass. The filter cutoffs are voltage controlled thanks to dedicated CV inputs. Additionally the Ar Merc’het Brao features global controls for cutoff and resonance.
Both overdrive sections offer the classic and well known TouellSkouarn distortion sound.
- Size – 16HP
- Material – 2mm Aluminium
- +12V – 20mA
- -12V – 20mA