DIY version of Bastl Instruments Clutch module.
quad attenuator & volume pedal to CV interface
Simple but handy utility module gives you 4 attenuators. But not only that: it unlocks the possibility to control your modular with your feet! Each of the channels can be connected with stereo cable to a volume or expression pedal which will act as voltage source and will output CV from the output!
- 4 channel passive attenuator
- channel A can act as voltage source (max 9V)
- each channel input is in fact stereo jack which can be used to connect volume pedal to act as a CV source
- if you use normal mono-jack cable for the input it just acts as a standard passive attenuator.
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector • 35mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <25mA,
You can build your own Clutch module with our DIY kit. Clutch is an attenuator utility with the possibility of controlling by a volume pedal. For all the features of the module gohere.
It is good to have basic soldering skills and to be able to identify electronic components before starting this kit. However if you have never soldered before, check out this tutorial first.
Go through the complete assembly guide in downloads section below and make sure that you understand all the steps.