DIY version of Bastl Instruments MULTIPLE module.
Passive multiple is handy whenever you need to split your signals. Our approach to designing passive multiple was to let the user choose how it should be configured so you can decide whether you have 4 + 5 multiple. normalized or not, 3+3+3 etc. It is all up to you! All you need to do is cut some wires inside to break the path.
- 9 connectors – all connected
- easily cut wire to configure you ideal multiple setup
- handmade in Brno, Czech republic
- front panel made from oak wood
- 15mm deep (skiff friendly)
- no power connection needed (passive module)