This is an voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) with great precision, designed to be stable even in the case of power supply fluctuations. It’s able to track with a precission of 1 Cent from C0 to C7, 4 Cents in C8 and 13 Cents in C9.
This is the latest revision with the temperature compensation upgrade for improved tracking over a wider octave range.
This kit includes all the board components presoldered, only the mechanical parts needs to be assembled.
- Even (waveshape with emphasis on even harmonics)
- Hard sync. This forces the core to down in the event of change to zero of the input
- V/oct. Two inputs for pitch control summed to the main octave selector and the tone control.
- FM. Linear pitch control.
- PWM CV. Pulse width control summed to the potentiometer.
+12V – 36mA
-12V – 26mA
8HP / 47mm Depth.