MIDI Thing is a compact 4 channel Midi to CV/Gate interface featuring 12 bit conversion that allows V/Oct control with around 1 cent precision.
The module allows you to convert MIDI messages into CV/Gate signals, featuring several functional modes supporting multiple channels and polyphony as well as a drum trigger mode. With the simple press of a button you are able to change between modes, automatically detect MIDI channels, enter calibration mode and change several settings like clock resolutions or retrigger mode.
- Twelve different functional modes including Polyphonic, Monophonic and Drum modes
- Selectable clock resolutions: 48, 24, 12, 6 and 3 ppqn.
- Possibility to switch re-triggering ON or OFF.
- Running clock mode to turn off clock processing when a STOP message arrives.
- Two different behaviours for ST/SP output.
- Improved user’s interface feedback, look and feel.
- Current needs: +12V: 16mA -12V: 8mA +5V: 16mA
- 6 HP / 30 mm depth (inc power connector)
- All SMD pre-soldered