NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FULL KIT – THIS IS A PANEL & PCB SET ONLY
The Befaco Percall is a percussion focused module which allows you to shape four different sound sources into percussive outputs.
The Percall has four VCAs with dedicated CV controlled decay envelopes and a mixer, so you can prepare a percussion submix. The added strength input provides extra control to modulate the dynamics of all four channels at once.
To round up the module, audio inputs are normalled from one to two and from three to four with choke control available for each pair of channels. The choke control is useful for creating open and closed hi-hats or pseudo side-chained baselines with your kick.
Build Document & BOM – Assembly Guide
- Four VCAs with dedicated decay envelopes.
- CV control over envelope decays.
- Individual outputs for each envelope
- Volume control per channel and normalled Mix out.
- Strength input affecting all four channels.
- Audio Input 1 normaled to Input 2. Audio input 3 normaled to input 4.
- Choke controls, binding channel one with two and three with four.
- Current needs: +12V: 80mA, -12V: 60mA
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 25 mm (including power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed in Barcelona
- View in Modular Grid