Lich a programmable multi-function module based which uses the Rebel Technology OWL platform. This is a Befaco / Rebel collaboration that brings Owl’s platform into a new hardware iteration. The Lich module has stereo in and out, four pot controls summed to cv inputs (like the classic Owl module), and as addition, CV and Gate outputs, patch selection with display and USB MIDI host and device connections.
Lich comes already pre-loaded with four patches: Reverb, Tap tempo Delay, Harmonic Oscillator and MIDI to CV interface. The module can be programmed to perform many other interesting functions by loading in more Owl patches, and you can also create your own, see the user manual for more details.
OWL Patch Library: https://www.rebeltech.org/patch-library/patches/latest
- Stereo Audio IN and OUT 48k 24 bits.
- 4 CV controls (Pot + Attenuated CV in)
- 2 CV outputs.
- 2 Gate inputs + buttons
- 1 Gate Output.
- Patch selection and visualization via display.
- MIDI USB host and Device.
- Current needs: +12V: 140mA, -12V: 30mA
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 26 mm (including power connector)