This is a full DIY Kit to build the Shakmat Modular – Bishop’s Miscellany. The kit includes the latest ‘main branch’ firmware – v1.2, we also offer the alternate v2 firmware as an additional purchase.
- Dual Stepped CV / Gate Recorder
- Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
- Shift parameter scanning differents segments in your original sequence.
- AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences.
- Random value generator very handly to create random loops or to play sequences randomly
- Cut function hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
- CV inputs for Length and Shift functions
- Gate inputs for all the switch functions (Record, AB, Cut and Random)
- User replaceable firmware chip
- High quality metal potentiometer with DJTT double rubbered injected knobs
- Skiff friendly (22mm deep)
- 12 HP Wide
- 20mA on +12V and 0mA on -12V
All build documentation can be found here – http://www.shakmatmodular.com/support.html