Buchla Mini Bus PCB Features:
Compact, expandable and low noise power solution for Buchla systems
- +/- 15V @ 1A; +5V @ up to 1A; +12V
- Supports 200e preset bus
- Noisy / Quiet ground-scheme implemented as per Buchla’s 200e cases
- Low Noise: <5mVpp (2mV RMS) r/n @ 75% load
- Can be used passive or active. Extendable to 8 connects with Bus Xtnder kit
- Easy to source standard footprint DC/DC converter available from several manufacturers
- Accepts Molex or Faston blade style headers
- 2oz copper , lead-free w matte-black mask
- Measures ~165mm x 76mm
- Fits existing hole pattern from various case makers
- Requires external 12V AC/DC brick (see BOM for recommended parts)
Buchla Bus XTNDR Features:
Passive Micro Bus extender: extend an existing busboard by 3 connects, or use as a stand-alone passive bus board.
- Passive 4-way bus board, perfect to pair with Mini Bus in a DIY Easel.
- Bypass capacitors not included, but recommended.
- 2oz copper, lead free, matte-black mask
- Measures ~90mm x 75mm