Synthia is a fun and unique music machine that combines the functions of a sampler, drum machine, sequencer & synthesizer.
You can record your own samples into Synthia with the help of a built-in MEMS microphone.
Easy to follow build guide with hundreds of photos encourages the learning of the following skills:
- Soldering and hardware assembly
- Music sequencers and digital sound sample editing
- MEMS microphones and sound production
- Microcomputers & other electronic components
- Coding in C++ & CircuitBlocks
- Digital-to-Analog signal conversion
- Editing sound recordings
- How to custom code sound effects & light shows
A great gift for someone interested in getting started with electronics.