The Delptronics WiiChuck Eurorack Module is a Nintendo® Nunchuck controller to CV interface. Control your modular with one hand. The module gives you four CV outputs from the joystick and accelerometer, And two trigger outputs, from the buttons.
Nunchuck controller NOT INCLUDED. Nunchuck controllers are inexpensive and can be purchased from Delptronics, Amazon, eBay, and video game stores.
- Four CV outputs
- Joystick X
- Joystick Y
- Tilt X
- Tilt Y
- Each output can be individually configured for 0-5V or 0-10V output range.
- Two Button Outputs
- Button C (the smaller round button)
- Button Z (the larger trigger button)
- 10V output when button pressed
- Tilt Holds
- Separate hold input for Tilt X and Tilt Y
- Positive voltage on the hold jacks allows the Tilt CV to change.
- Zero volts holds the Tilt CV values steady even when tilted.
- Tilt X Hold jack is normalized to V+.
- Tilt Y Hold jack is normalized to the Tilt X Hold jack.
- Width: 4 HP
- Black panel with silver labels