Building circuits just got easier with these tiny circuit boards that make all those weird parts fit into a standard solderless breadboard. The pins are labeled, and each board has a scribble strip so you can remind yourself what it’s for!
- Solder the two 4-pin headers on the bottom of the crouton PCB (make sure they’re straight)
- Solder the component on the top of the PCB
Some more info on components:
- Switches are subminiature size
- The Button Crouton holds a 6x6mm tact switch,
- The rotary encoder has a switch and 20 detents.
- The LED Crouton was designed for a four-lead 5mm RGB LED, but it can also fit two-lead LEDs like 3mm, 5mm or 10mm too. If using 2-pin leds then match the flat side of the LED with the silkscreen and use the B and C pads.