Iungo is designed to bridge the worlds of modular synthesizers and MIDI controlled instruments. This module lets you create both monophonic and polyphonic sequences to play your MIDI gear, all controlled by your cv and gate generating modular system.
It has the following features:
- Stored MIDI data accessed via cv and gate inputs.
- Banks will store up to 16 notes and rests. Each note can have an independent MIDI channel.
- Each bank can also store 1 program change message.
- 5 memory locations to store patches. Each patch saves the data in all 5 banks plus the mode settings.
- “Chord” mode outputs all notes in a bank simultaneously when triggered.
- “Seq” mode outputs each note in a bank consecutively upon receiving a gate signal.
- “Poly Seq” mode runs all 5 banks in sequencer mode simultaneously.
- The length of each bank is independent, allowing for more complex sequences to be produced.
- Chords and sequences can be transposed via the MIDI input.
- Velocity of MIDI data is determined by the amplitude of the gate signal.
- “MIDI Clock” mode outputs a MIDI clock byte whenever the gate input goes high.
- The first clock pulse will also send a MIDI start message, MIDI stop is sent if there is no gate received for 1 second.
- The MIDI clock pulses can be shifted forwards or back by 1/8ths, 1/16ths or individual clock pulses.
- MIDI input and output via 2.5mm stereo jack to 5 pin DIN cables. The same format adopted by iOS devices.
- Panel size 6HP
- Module depth 41mm
- Maximum current consumption 59mA on +12V
For more detailed information please refer to the Manual – http://entrospec.co.uk/
Entrospec have provided a simple build doc for this module, it’s a quick build although we don’t recommend it for complete beginners – https://www.thonk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Iungo-Build.pdf