The God’s Box ‘Humpback’ DIY module is produced exclusively in collaboration with Thonk.
The module is 8hp wide and is skiff friendly; 38mm deep.
- Aluminium 8hp Eurorack panel – High Quality two colour Aluprint process
- Red PCBs with ENIG gold traces
The Humpback multimode voltage controlled filter is a 2-pole, CA3080 based implementation of the classic state variable architecture. The controls of the filter are as follows:
- Filter cutoff – a hardwired DC voltage frequency control
- CV inputs – two frequency CV inputs are included on the panel and controlled by attenutators.
- Outputs – lowpass, bandpass, highpass and notch are available simultaneously
- Signal input – one signal input is available on the panel
- Resonance-resonance control is included and is hot-rodded to allow self-oscillation. In self oscillation the filter will produce a sine wave output.
BUILD DOC, SCHEMATICS, BOM – https://thonk.co.uk/documents/gbox/humpback/
Muffwiggler Build thread – https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1949692