This PCB is designed to adapt the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators for use within Eurorack. This adaptor PCB has the following functions:
• hold the PO in your Eurorack Case
• supply power to the PO from bus-power
• route the I/O 3.5mm jacks to the front
• divide incoming 16th-note clock to a 8th-note clock used by the PO
• safeguard against higher trigger voltages than the PO accepts
• amplify the output signal times 2
It is up to you to decide which of those functions you want to use. Read the manual carefully and completely first and decide for yourself.