This is a full DIY kit which contains everything you need to build the module right down to the power cable and rack screws. You provide the time, tools & solder.
The OSC303MKII is an updated version of the OSC303 with these improvements:
- Complete PCB redesign in the style of the DrumDokta and VCF303 (skiff friendly).
- Silver anodised, aluminium panel with sub-eloxal print (printed directly into the oxide layer)
- Fine and coarse tune.
- Now free running.
- Much louder outputs
- Linear FM with attenuation
- Bonus waveform, the not so triangle, triangle.
- Reverse power protected
- Width 8 HP
- Depth 42 mm
- Power consumption: ~32 mA (<21mA +12, <11mA -12)