Hatz is a 2-channel analog hit-hat creation module combining 2 kinds of sound source – white noise and metallic. The module is designed to give you a closed hat on one channel and open on the other. Each channel has a 2-pole filter with individual frequency CV and variable control over decay curve from linear to exponential. Hatz also features an accent input and choke functionality with CV controlled decay over the open hatz. The external input allows you design your own percussion sounds depending on what you feed in, while the Hold input manually opens the envelope via gates or CV.
- Dual channel Hi-Hat generator
- Linear to Exponential fall response.
- Individual VCF per channel
- Decay control over open Hi-hat
- Accent / Choke functionality
- Leds to signal trigger inputs.
- Width: 10HP
- Power consumption 54mA@+12V, 48mA@-12V
Note: All SMD is now Pre-Soldered – only thru-hole components to do