*Discontinued Sale Pricing*
Patching Panda’s Vibrazum is a triple voltage-controllable bandpass filter capable of subtle and extreme tone shaping. Each filter shares a common input, enabling easy use as a formant filter; however, the Vibrazum shines at high feedback, where it becomes a gnarly tone-shaping tool of sonic destruction! With dedicated manual and voltage control for frequency and resonance (feedback) on each channel, the Vibrazum can sweep the entire frequency range for everything from modulated snarls, nasal sweeps, and pseudo-resonator response.
The three channels have dedicated outputs as well as a mix output with individual level controls.
Note: this module features SMD components although the majority of them come pre-soldered
- Triple bandpass filter bank
- Filters are all 2-pole, 12dB/oct
- Manual and voltage control for frequency and resonance of each channel
- One signal input
- Individual signal outputs for each filter
- Mix output with level controls for each channel
- Width: 14HP