Veratrum is a noise and texture voice featuring 5 oscillators routed through a pseudo ringmodulator to create chaotic drones, swarming sounds and clicks and blips on lower frequencies. The module has 2 audio outputs (square swarm & filtered) as well as one dedicated LFO output.
- 3 x Saw wave VCO with frequency pots and CV input jacks with offset potmeters.
- 2 x Saw wave VCO with 2 touchpad controls (enable + pitch)
- 1 x LFO (Ramp, Saw, Triangle) with rate control control and output
- 1x Vactrol lowpass filter with CV input
- 1 x Swarm output (squarewave character)
- 1 x Filtered out (triangle character)
This project is made by Reverselandfill & FRUKU
Veratrum – Build Documents & BOM