The LL8 is an eight-track Eurorack trigger sequencer in just 10HP. The LL8 is the little brother of the Sweet 16 sequencer – shrunk down but still with plenty of skills!
With LL8 you can program your patterns like on a classic TR machine, either record patterns with your fingertips or create random patterns at the touch of a button. You can then turn patterns into performances with the mute and fill function.
The LL8 can hold 16 patterns with up to 16 steps, but you can also create longer rhythms by chaining multiple patterns together. The LL8 will synchronise to an incoming clock source and reset automatically if the signal is interrupted for a few seconds.
- 8-track trigger sequencer
- 16 patterns with up to 16 steps (can be combined for longer patterns)
- Main functions can be called up directly without key combinations
- 16 keys for input
- 4 keys for function selection
- Function 1: Mute/Fill – Mutes the channels or plays continuous fills
- Function 2: Edit – Step Programming, Tap Recording, Random Pattern, Delete Track
- Function 3: Pattern – Pattern selection, pattern linking, copy function
- Function 4: Save
- Via key combinations: MIDI Setting – channel selection, note selection
- The module is protected against reverse polarity, the inputs and outputs are also protected