FULL KIT – Everything required to build a finished module is included, right down to power cable and rack screws. You provide the tools, time and solder.
Jürgen Haible’s legendary redesign of the Tau “The Pipe” Phaser has now (and for the first time ever) been adapted to Eurorack format. This is a hybrid version – partially SMT (with all SMT parts already professionally reflow-soldered in), partially through-hole.
The R*S version includes some additions and modifications compared to the original Haible board:
- Matched transistor arrays for the filters already installed (SMT).
- State of the art capacitors (C0G/NPO) for the filters already installed (SMT).
- LM3046 and 2 Burr-Brown op-amps already installed.
- Extended CV control: -1V/Oct and an attenuverting CV input added.
- No wiring needed
Random*Source has acquired Jürgen Haible’s legacy and is the only authorized source of Haible designs.
- Front panel 18 hp, 2mm aluminum, made in Germany
- main pcb (hybrid – only SMT parts installed)
- panel pcb (includes SMT-parts) – no wiring
- All other components required are included, down to power cable and rack screws. You provide the tools, time and solder.