These are the PCB and Eurorack panels only, for the complete kits go here
A compact 8-step sequential voltage source in 10hp, with optional 4hp trigger output expander. It works great as a classic 8 step sequencer, but also has a CV addressed mode for more experimental & stochastic results. A further expander to be released later in the year will allow two modules to be chained as a single 16 step sequencer.
RYO kits are extremely user friendly with detailed build manuals and individually bagged and labelled components.
- Classic forward/backward operation using a clock
- Pattern based sequencing using control voltage levels scaled to each step of the sequencer, this allows the CV waveform you feed it with to determine the running pattern. e.g. a ramp to make it go forward, saw to go backward, triangle for pendulum, S&H’d noise for random etc.
- You could also use another sequencer’s pattern to control the pattern of the VC Sequencer, the possibilities for exploration are many.
- All low latency CMOS and Opamp circuitry. No software, firmware, PIC chips, ATMEGAs, micro processors etc.
- Works up to audio rates. The VC Sequencer therefore functions as a 3 bit hands on waveshaper.
COMING SOON – Expanders to allow chaining of 2 VC Sequencers for 16 step operation and unlimited extra parallel channels of CV or gate/trig.
Seq Width: 10hp
TrigXpander Width: 4hp
Depth with power cable attached: Less than 45 mm for both modules.
Power: +22 mA / -11 mA
Sequencer Power: +12mA / -0mA
TrigXpander Power: +12mA / -0mA
For support – Build thread on Muffwiggler forum