The SPECTRA MIRROR is a resonant down-sampler tailored for use as a low pass gate. Incoming audio can be completely attenuated or passed through unaffected by modulating the sampling frequency, width of the sampling clock or the on board through-zero VCA. Each control voltage input can be attenuverted, allowing the user to sculpt response to CV. The SPECTRA MIRROR is also capable of an effect called “high-pass sampling,” which attenuates signals below the sampling frequency.
– Track and hold circuit allows for gradual increase of down-sampler effect.
– Wide range internal oscillator with temperature compensated 1V/ octave tracking.
– 2 FM inputs, one with attenuverter and the other with attenuator.
– 2 PW inputs each with attenuverter.
– Dedicated oscillator output.
– Bipolar voltage control over resonance of downsampler.
– Dedicated output for bipolar VCA in resonance loop.
– “Morph” output opens up range of sounds never before heard in a downsampler.
– External clock input.
– FM 1 input normalized to PW 1 and Morph inputs to facilitate use as a low pass gate.
– 18HP Aluminium Panel
Click here for the manual.
Click here for patch examples.
Click here for DIY documentation.