This DIY Minimal Kit contains the following parts only:
- Kotelnikov PCB Set
- Kotelnikov 14HP Eurorack Aluminium Front Panel
- Pre-Programmed ATMEGA Chip feat. latest V1.1 Firmare
- КР590КН5, AD7545 & REF5050 Chips
- 4 x 0.1% 100k resistors
Full Kits can be found here
The Kotelnikov is a voltage controlled digital wavetable oscillator module with morphing features and built-in transient generator. This oscillator can generate a wide range of sounds with diverse spectral content and combine them in various proportions. Kotelnikov can also be used as a complete voice module as it features shaped timbres, an envelope generator and amplitude modulation.
Featuring 80 waveforms organised in 4 banks:
1. DRUID: Collection of Electric Druid VCDO wavetables (used with permission)
2. ATTACK: Interleaved dark/bright wavetables pairs
3. HARMONIC: Frequency-relative sinewaves
4. HD: Selected 12-bit wavetables
The Transient Generator has 3 modes: AD/AR envelope generator or resettable LFO. Total time range of 0.4µs–10s is divided into 3 subranges. This generator is internally connected with FM and WM inputs, which helps you to easily achieve fluent sounds with no wires at all.
• The sound engine sampling rate is locked to pitch and varies from 4.2 to 133 kHz, which gives very clear highs and uniform spectral content over the full range.
• The Pitch resolution is 6 cents and CV input sampling rate is 6 kHz, which gives a smooth FM-ready CV response.
• Analogue Amplitude Modulation input is bipolar, linear, rail-to-rail.
Pitch: 7 octaves range (C0-C7), 6 cents resolution
DAC: 12-bit, variable sampling rate: 4.2–133kHz
Wavetables: 3×16 8-bit tables, 32 12-bit tables. 256 samples each.
Control ADC: 10-bit, 6kHz
Power Consumption: 80 mA +12V, 50 mA -12V