A quick and easy way of getting a row of Eurorack up and running.
The power supper unit is ready built and tested by 4ms. The case requires assembly (think very easy IKEA)
Included in this bundle:
- Ready built and tested 4ms Row Power 30 Module
- PSU brick with power cord (based on the shipping destination)
- Female Flying Bus Cable
- 3U Clear Acrylic Skiff Cheek set
- Screws for rails, hex key, washers, rubber feet
- 104hp Vector Rails with sliding square nuts.
- 88 M2.5 Screws (80 6mm and eight 8mm)
Safe module mounting depth is 56mm. However due to the angled nature of the skiff the depth extends to approx 98mm at the back, but anything over 56mm will hang out of the back of the skiff due to the angle.
For more detailed description of the power supply click here.
For more detailed description of the Skiff click here.