Sometimes the interaction between a modular system and other musical instruments (electronic or acoustic) is needed. With an envelope follower circuit we can achieve a direct control of the amplitude of the signal.
It will produce a control voltage proportional to the amplitude. Allowing a real communication between our system and the external sound source.
Instrument Interface is an eurorack pre-amp capable to bring any type of audio signal to modular levels thanks to its amplification circuit.
The module can drive regular and condenser microphones (+48V Phantom Powered) as well as Instrument and Line signals with a very low distortion ratio.
Going further from the regular re-amp operation, Instrument Interface offers some additional extra functions like a Trig/Gate extractor and Envelope Follower circuits, allowing you to use the character of your audio signal in more creative ways
- Neutrik combo input
- Phantom power selector
- Input impedance selector
- Separated audio & envelope level controls.
- Envelope follower with attack and decay controls
- Gate and trigger extractor with threshold selector
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 30 mm
- Current needs: +12V: 26mA, -12V: 12mA
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Kit includes Befaco Bananuts and Bananut Wrench Tool