The LGE130 features:
- Sine, Triangle and Square waveform outputs
- PW and PWM Inputs
- Sync Input
- Two 1V/Oct Inputs
- Exponential FM Input (w/bipolar attenuator input)
- Linear FM Input (w/ standard attenuator)
- Course and fine tune controls
- LFO/VCO mode switch.
- Bi-Color LED for output status indication
- 4-5 octaves of 1v/octave tuning range.
Easy to assemble – no wiring (flying wires) required.
- PCB Size: 6” x 2”
- Width: 2HP
- Depth: 38mm
LGE130 Main PCB Bill of Materials
LGE130 Main PCB Schematic
LGE130 Main PCB Layout w/ Designators
LGE130 I/O Board Bill of Materials
LGE130 I/O Board Schematic (Wiring Diagram)
LGE130 I/O Board Layout w/ Designators
Mechanical Parts BOM generally required for building Low-Gain Electronics Modules
** 4U Modular is a term used for the format most commonly known as “Serge Format” or “Loudest Warning Format”. Out of respect for the ever growing format, 4U Modular is the easiest way to refer to it. More Specifically it refers to the panel height and mounting hole style. 4U Modular will patch up just fine with other 4U “Serge” formats such as “Random Source”, but it will not mount in RS boats or Buchla Boats (or power off Buchla power for that matter).