These PT range knobs are made in the USA by Rogan, they are not official Mutable Instruments or Make Noise products, but are the same style from the same factory..
- PT-1PS: small white pointer knob (all knobs on Branches, Shades, Shelves, Streams, etc)
- PT-2S: medium black encoder knob, no pointer (medium, i.e. Braids encoder knob)
- PT-2PS (D-shaft): medium white pointer knob (i.e. Braids knobs, Frames top row, etc)
- PT-3PS: large white pointer knob (i.e. big knobs on Clouds, Elements, Tides, etc)
- PT-6PS: Extra large white pointer knob (i.e. same size as largest knobs on Frames, Warps etc)
Refer to the Rogan data sheet Rogan to check dimensions and other information.
Please NOTE: You remove existing knobs from your modules at your own risk, don’t force them! Also please check what shaft types you need first BEFORE ordering. Module manufacturers do not always consistently use a certain shaft type, they may change between D or T18 for example. Note that T18 knobs do not fit on 6.35mm round shaft pots.
NEW! X-Large 6PS knobs!
As seen on Warps and Frames.