The Phoenix / Shruthi CD 4069 is a midi controlled monophonic synthesizer, with a CD 4069 filter similar to the EDP WASP synth from 1978.
The synth voice features 2 versatile digital oscillators, a sub osc and a multimode WASP style filter with distortion. There are a plethora of modulation possibilities using the 2 LFOs, 2 ADSRs and 4 CV ins, all of which can be assigned using the extensive modulation matrix.
The kit comes with an easy-to-assemble acrylic case, with protective glass for the LCD screen.
- 2 digital oscillators
- 1 sub oscillator
- 2 LFOs
- 2 ADSR generators
- Step sequencer and Arpeggiator
- CD 4069 Filter – Lowpass and Bandpass, with distortion modes.
- audio input / output
- Midi in / out
- 12-fold internal modulation matrix
- 4 assignable external CV inputs (0-10 Volt, overvoltage and reverse polarity protected)
The complete CD 4069 KIT includes:
- the motherboard/PCB: all electronic and mechanical parts, a pre-programmed Atmega , an EE-Prom with 128 sounds, LCD, ICs, Resistors, capacitors, screws and spacers for the case
- the filterboard/PCB : all electronic parts
- the case with switch, rubber feet
Does not include power supply – Phoenix needs a power supply 9V 600 mA , 5,5-2,1 centre positive
Motherboard build docs:
Filter board build docs: