You can’t have too many VCOs! The Weston 2V2 is a dual analog voltage-controlled oscillator module in a 16HP Eurorack form factor. 2V2 contains 2 x identical triangle-core analog VCOs which are both capable of through-zero frequency modulation. The right VCO can be hard or soft-synced to the left VCO. Each VCO has a complement of 6 outputs and can be switch to low-frequency operation and act as a voltage controlled or free-running LFO. Both VCOs can be modulated externally – both in a standard exponential manner, as well as “through zero” linearly.
There are also 2 VCAs on board for shaping FM modulation with an external envelope or signal! 2V2 has been engineered using temperature-compensated VCA modules so that it is extremely stable under ambient temperature changes. Each VCO is capable of good tracking over 7 octaves or more. Each VCO contains the “standard” host of outputs (triangle, sine, pulse, saw), as well as sub-octave square outputs.
- 2 independent analog VCOs with TZFM and Exponential FM
- Hard and soft sync between the 2 VCOs
- Each FM input has a VCA to shape FM amount via envelope or other signal
- Great tracking and thermal stability
- Each VCO has sine, triangle, PWM, sawtooth, and sub-octave square wave outputs
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 45mm