Voltio is an accurate manual voltage source that fits somewhere between a music tool and a piece of electronic lab gear. This module generates voltages equivalent to all the notes on the 12-tone equal temperament scale throughout a ten-octave range, using an intuitive two-knob interface.
The Precision Adder In, lets you sum the Voltio output with external voltages. Additionally, the front panel banana connectors let you plug in standard multimeter probes for hands-free operation. Voltio is perfect for transposing oscillators and sequences in a musical way or as a reference to calibrate your analog gear.
- Easily adjust your oscillators in known intervals.
- Transpose Musical phrases from sequencers, arpeggiators, or any other notes source.
- Calibrate oscillators and filters on your DIY projects or during analog gear maintenance.
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 30mm including power connector
- Power Consumption: +12V: 35mA, -12V: 15mA