A selection of Eurorack DIY Essentials – we’ll be adding new products to this page gradually over time!
Good quality DIL sockets, 7.62mm (0.3in) pitch that accepts round pin headers. The pins have been machine turned and the main body has been manufactured from polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) with glass fibre. Available in 8 pin, 14 pin and 16 pin socket sizes:
- 8 pin turned pin sockets – pack of x60
- 14 pin turned pin sockets – pack of x34
- 16 pin turned pin sockets – pack of x30
- Leg Style : Solder
- Lead Pitch : 2.54mm
- Row Pitch : 7.62mm
- Contact Material : Copper Alloy
- UL Approved.
11mm long, M3 female to female Hex Standoffs made from Steel with Zinc plating. Full datasheet here
Eurorack Power Cables
- 10 pin to 16 pin – 25cm long
- 16 pin to 16 pin – 30cm long
These cables are correctly keyed in relation to the red (-12v) ribbon conductor so are suitable for use with both shrouded and un-shrouded headers.
Always power your Eurorack modules wisely! RTFM!