The Dual Dagger is a double-sided weapon, carefully sharpened to chop stereo signals. This filter gives independent control over low-pass and high-pass cutoff frequencies, and an assignable resonance is shared on one control.
The Link function turns the dual filter into a band-pass filter, with control over frequency, bandwidth and band edge resonance! The module is carefully calibrated to share the exact same parameters on both audio channels and thanks to the pan function, it is easy to break up the cutoff frequencies of each side up, which leads to a whole new territory of stereo treatments!
All SMD is already pre-soldered
- Dual 24dB/octave (low pass and high pass) stereo filter
- Individual control on the low pass and high pass frequencies
- Shared and assignable control upon resonance
- Link function turning the module into a 48dB/octave bandpass filter
- CV input over low pass frequency, hi pass frequency and resonance
- CV input for “panning” control of the low pass and the hi pass
- Adjustable calibration for identical left and right channels behaviour
- Width: 6HP
- Skiff Friendly