CV Thing is a fully mappable CV to MIDI converter in just 6HP. This module is based on the Befaco VCMC module, but is stripped down for small and compact performance rigs. It has eight inputs which can be all mapped to any MIDI message quite easily thanks to a simple and intuitive user interface. CCs, Program change, V/oct to Note or Clock signals are some of the messages that can be configured to easily control MIDI gear from your modular rig. CV Thing is USB class-compliant and has the ability to save configurations both internally and via Sysex. This kit includes a TRS to DIN5 adaptor so you can hook up the module via a MIDI cable straight away.
- Class-compliant USB MIDI and TRS connectors.
- TRS to DIN5 adaptor Included.
- 8 CV inputs
- Controls fully mappable to any MIDI message (CC, Notes, Program change, Clock, ST/SP, NRPN…)
- Configurations saved both in internal memory and via Sysex.
- Kit includes Befaco Bananuts and Bananut Wrench Tool
- Current needs: +12V: 50mA, -12V: 4mA
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 32 mm (including power connector)