Test 3 is a purpose-designed tool for measuring voltages and currents in your Eurorack system, with three different test modes available. The module is designed as an easy and accurate power testing solution, able to replace any convoluted DIY test setup with multiple multimeters, custom cables etc.
Two push buttons allow you to cycle the value shown on the LED display be
tween three measurements (voltage, current and stored peak current) of the three power rails. The peak currents continually update in the background on all rails, making it ideal for quickly getting maximum current figures.
Apart from measuring the current draw of a single module, Test 3 also supports testing power supplies and cables, it can measure an entire system (up to 1 A of current on each rail), and can also be used for troubleshooting DIY modules, powering a skiff from a larger system…etc.
Test 3 Build Document – Assembly Guide
Test 3 User Guide – User Manual
- Measures up to 20 V and 1 A on each Eurorack power rail, including +5 V.
- 20 mV resolution voltage measurement, 1 mA resolution current measurement.
- Peak current values of all rails are continually updated.
- Pre-soldered SMD parts: perfect DIY project for beginners.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics
- ‘Bullet-proof design’ – polarised power headers and MOSFET protection circuit.
- Includes 16-to-16-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
- Premium panel mounting hardware: black screws, black plastic washers and matching hex key
- High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.
- Width: 8HP Depth: 28mm Power Draw: 35 mA +12V, 0 mA -12V 0 mA 5V