The Clock O’Pawn is a versatile clock sourcing Eurorack module, that’s been designed to be the master clock for your system. Clock O’Pawn boasts four different clock generation sources, with dual clock outputs and a dedicated reset output as well as a transport section that lets you start, stop, and reset connected instruments.
Clock signals can be generated either from the internal BPM potentiometer, the tap tempo button, an external clock source, or the MIDI in (MIDI-TRS cable included). If you get bored by a metronomous clock, turn up the swing function for a nice shuffled feel or for triplets. The second clock output has alternative settings that can be configured to ignore the swing settings, the stop button, or ignore both settings if required. The Clock O’Pawn MIDI input is compatible with both types of MIDI-TRS standard.
- Dual Output Clock Generator
- 4 different clock sources: BPM potentiometer, tap tempo, external clock in or MIDI in
- Reset output generating a reset trigger slightly preceeding the first clock signal
- Swing function, controlled by a potentiometer, swinging from slight groovy swang to triplets
- Ergonomic transport buttons allow the user to start, stop, pause and reset the module
- Second output providing a copy of the first output non affected by the swing, by the stop or by both
- Compatible with both types of MIDI to TRS adapter (Type B included )
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Elektron style push buttons
- High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knob
- Width: 6 HP
- Skiff friendly (25mm deep)
- Current Draw: 10 mA @ 12V, 0 mA @ -12V